Reflection
In the beginning of this assessment, I thought that the purpose of this assessment was quite stupid. Like what could you actually do when a disaster hits? You can only pretty much run for your life. However after much more research, things started to open up. I started to realise how much of an impact a natural disasters can be and also what kind of products would be able to help the individual or group in desperate times like these.
I regret spending such little time on the research of this project as I believe I could have been so much better however the outcome that I have reached so far, I am quite happy because of the limitations I had out of university life.
I also had found myself using the wrong material for the model itself. I had used blue foam for the final model, which was a HUGE mistake. I didn’t have the time nor experience to jump into the deep end and make my final model from blue foam. I realise now that I am really familiar with wood and will probably continue to use that in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment